New video, getting better at this?

Hello my lovely kitties

So as promised I am trying to make this a weekly thing! So in this weeks instalment I am going to start a few more bits :D

So first things first my new looks video - Midnight Shimmer. This is a look I wear frequently, and wanted to make a video of.
So I filmed this on on Christmas eve (yes I was very slow in editing) and it resulted in a fun mini photo shoot in my study room with my bestie.

The full album can be found here Miss Nightfeathers - Christmas Kitty!

Onto more things =^.^= I have made orders from both EzCosplay and Pinky Paradise
I am thinking about reviewing these goods. What do you think would you read / watch my reviews?  Of course I will be doing a cosplay makeover video and a tutorial if I have the time!


More cosplay fun. Here are two cosplays I plan to do in the future. I cannot wait to get the time to pull them together!
Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt in her Angel outfit
 And
Rei from  Highschool of the Dead





Time for some new stuff!

I'm spending a lot of time on YouTube lately and I wanted to share with you who I'm watching!
And this week I have been watching grav3yardgirl Bunny is an amazing fun, exiting and beautiful person to watch and I really enjoy her videos =^.^= check her out if you'd like to smile!

My TV show for this week is Penny Dreadful ... despite its name it is a delightfully well done dark story, the twist and the characters have me hooked... in fact today i watched the first 6 episodes straight... almost lost a whole day.

My anime for this week Revolutionary Girl Utena. An oldie and a goodie! I love this anime the characters and the story keep me hooked, the only reason I haven't watched any since last weekend is work and Penny Dreadful!

So once I get a little better at this I will include more weekly favourites. Is there anything you'd like me to share with you.

Well that's all for this week my lovely kittens. I will hopefully be back next week to write some more for more fun.

Feel free to leave me some comments or suggestions.

Talk soon Kittens

Miss Nightfeathers xoxox



Comments

Popular Posts