Kawaii Catgirl look and a bit more

Hey Kittens <3

Yes I know. It has been longer than I promised on my blog. But between summer trying to melt me, dance rehearsals, work and been sick I haven't been able to keep up with been a human kitten, let alone on top of my online life.

So first things first. I got some amazing contact lenses from PinkyParadise.com and I love them! I got the Vassen Lollipop Red and I think choosing a red contact with some yellow helped offset the green of my eyes.
This is how it ended up looking
The top image is my natural eyes with anime eye makeup and the bottom is with the contact lenes in. What do you think? I love the way my eyes look in both these shots, but I am really liking how haunting the red makes my eyes look. Here are both the images with the same wig just for more comparison :D


moving on... sort of :P I also made a little review video of these products here

on top of that I made a video of the anime cat girl look. I had some issues with my camera during the filming so there is a little bit of content missing but I will be able to show you how to do those things in another video.

So here it is. Please do not explode over the kawaii... I really tried to keep the levels down.


I haven't been up to much else this month so no favourites.

So for now kittens I will say good bye.

Until next time

xoxo Miss Nightfeathers <3

Comments

  1. Interesting blog, it reminds me of Meiji Shrine in Tokyo, dedicated to the divine spirit (Kami) of Emperor Meiji and the Empress Shoken.
    I tried to write a blog about it, hope you also like https://stenote.blogspot.com/2021/06/tokyo-at-meiji-shrine.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts