Now it's 2019


Hello Kitten Feathers

Long-time, no-talk here. I know I’m way behind on everything but I will have a few blogs out in the near future! 

So welcome to 2019… Sorry it’s been so long since my last blog, but things in the muggle world went a little crazy and I go distracted for most of 2018… but I hope to do way better with this blog in 2019. So the first bit of good news is things have gotten way better since November for me in the muggle world and I will be hopefully be making monthly blogs all this year for you, as well as new photo, cosplay and dance content.

Going forward, I will share more DIY content and more build blogs, as well as my farewell to Neko Nation Blog. Keep an eye out for that one around this time in February. <3 

What do you want to see from me in 2019? I hope to grow and share more with you as the year goes on! Please see the bottom of the blog on how to support me! 

So, shall we start with the short photo recap of 2018?

Magical Mari Hatsune Miku 





Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017 - Photographs by Winston Smith

 
Starting Burlesque
Photography By Winston Smith
Photograph by Winston Smith



Kawaii Fashion – My Way



The Witch




 
Greek Gods and Goddesses – Airtimes





Photographs by Winston Smith
 


Remember that there are many ways to support me! Most of them are Free! But if you want to help me create even more great content, you can support me on Ko-Fi or Patreon! 

For free, you can:
-Keep reading this Blog! And talk to me about what I post, tell me your thoughts and experiences!

- Like my Facebook page; like my photos, share my content and talk to me on posts at
Miss Nightfeathers Facebook
On Facebook, you’ll find pictures, surveys, competitions, release announcements and fun posts! 

- Subscribe to my YouTube; watch, like, comment and share my videos at
Here you’ll finds all sorts of videos of my life. Currently you’ll find make-up, transformation and cosplay videos, but soon I hope to do more, so keep watching! <3

- Follow me on Instagram; comment on my posts and like my pictures at
Miss Nightfeathers Instagram
See my life as it happens! I try to post here regularly, sometimes with questions and would love to see you visit. 

Getting to interact with you over my content keeps me going and getting to talk to you about all the kawaii goodness that is fashion and cosplay always makes me smile!

 
If you want to help support my work with a donation, and I would be especially gracious if you do, there are currently two places you can do so:
- The first is that you can buy me a coffee or two on my Ko-fi page at

If you want to help me out, but don’t wish to be a regular donor, then this is your best bet! 

- The second is that you can become a Patreon. As this audience grows I will add even more rewards, tiers and maybe even special content:
Miss Nightfeathers Patreon
Currently, I have a very reasonably-priced $1.00 tier, but I have goals within this! When we reach $50.00 a month, I will open a Discord server! XD

 As always, stay Kawaii and I’ll catch you next time.


Comments

Popular Posts