How to Support Me in 2018

- Like my Facebook page; like my photos, share my content and talk to me on posts at
Happy New Year Kitten Feathers <3

Hello and welcome back to my blog! And if you a new kitten visiting for the first time, thank you for choosing to stop by and read about my hobbies, life and adventures!
And a happy new year to you all!
This time, I would first like to apologise for the lack of content I’ve supplied this month (Jan 2018). 

In the interest of giving you a glimpse of my life away from the kawaii glamour of cosplay and fashion that you see from me normally, I want to give you a look at me in the real world. In this place, I am an adult with responsibilities that include a full-time job that pays my bills and currently fully funds the content I share with you all. Unfortunately, with this responsibility comes the need to work long hours when it’s busy and since I returned from my trip to Japan, this has well and truly been the case. But rest easy, when I have had the spare time I have been editing, writing and planning content. It’s just taking me longer than I’d like to normally, as I want to give you all the best content that I am capable of rather than short-changing you.

So, what does this mean for my 2018 content? Well, there will be content just like in 2017 and it will come out as I can get it done. As work slows down and I have more time, I will start releasing content on a more regular schedule. Please be patient with me as I want to give you the best me that I can be. To put your mind at ease, there is already content in the works, including cosplay, fashion and some more blog so no need to fear.

Let me emphasise that I am very glad to have you all here on this journey. It is thanks to your continued support, sincere encouragement and love that I am inspired each and every day to keep dreaming about, working on and sharing content. It is because of you all that I am even considering making a move towards opening an Etsy store and making a more full-time affair of this one day, but more on that when the time is right.   

Now, you may ask how you can help. Well, there are a few ways…

For free, you can:
-Keep reading this Blog! And talk to me about what I post, tell me your thoughts and experiences!
Miss Nightfeathers Blog

- Like my Facebook page; like my photos, share my content and talk to me on posts at
Miss Nightfeathers Facebook
On Facebook, you’ll find pictures, surveys, competitions, release announcements and fun posts!

- Subscribe to my YouTube; watch, like, comment and share my videos at
Miss Nightfeathers YouTube
Here you’ll finds all sorts of videos of my life. Currently you’ll find make-up, transformation and cosplay videos, but soon I hope to do more, so keep watching! <3

- Follow me on Instagram; comment on my posts and like my pictures at
Miss Nightfeathers Instagram
See my life as it happens! I try to post here regularly, sometimes with questions and would love to see you visit. 

Getting to interact with you over my content keeps me going and getting to talk to you about all the kawaii goodness that is fashion and cosplay always makes me smile!
 
If you want to help support my work with a donation, and I would be especially gracious if you do, there are currently two places you can do so:
- The first is that you can buy me a coffee or two on my Ko-fi page at

If you want to help me out, but don’t wish to be a regular donor, then this is your best bet!

- The second is that you can become a Patreon. As this audience grows I will add even more rewards, tiers and maybe even special content:
Miss Nightfeathers Patreon
Currently, I have a very reasonably-priced $1.00 tier, but I have goals within this! When we reach $50.00 a month, I will open a Discord server! XD

 As always, stay Kawaii and I’ll catch you next time.
 
Love
Miss Nightfeathers xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts