Hello my lovely kitties

So I started this blog to share my experience as a cosplayer and catgirl. But I guess the best place to start this is to tell you who I am an where I started.

Well I am a Aussie and love music, anime, gaming and dressing up.

I have been into anime since my late teens and started cosplaying in 2009. I choose to do Lulu from Final Fantasy X. Here's one of my favourite shots from the shoot I did (you can see the rest on my facebook page Lulu FFX Cosplay Album
The costume took me three months to make and I was really happy with the result for the first one I made.

I followed this cosplay up by dressing up as Luna (in human form) and Freya from Chobits. However when I did these my confidence was at an all time low so there are no pictures of them.

After this I took a couple of years off cosplaying. And I found a new event called Neko Nation. This event turned around a lot of how I felt. I started dressing up again and eventually I started to want to cosplay again. There are loads of images of me as a catgirl and dressed up on Facebook Miss Nightfeathers Facebook or Deviant Art Miss Nightfeathers Deviant Art

So after all this I started cosplaying again in 2014. And my first cosplay was Moka Akashiya from Rosario + Vampire.
I was so proud of myself for getting back into cosplay and I loved pictures that Prince Photography did on the images. I have an album on Facebook (Rosario + Vampire Moka Akashiya) if you would like to take a look.

Well I hope this was a little bit of an introduction to me. I will be blogging about my costumes and adventures this year. And there will be plenty of them.

Talk soon lovely Kittens

Miss Nightfeathers xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts