A slow week....

Hello my lovely kittens.

So this week I am a bit behind on having interesting things to share with you :( (I'm a bad kitty I know) But between starting and learning a new job (for cosplay and cuteness funds!) and summer trying to melt me I haven't had much time to do do anything I can really share with you.



So I have decided to share my social media pages with you.

Firstly on I am on Facebook at Miss Sarah Louise Nightfeathers
I have been running this page for about a year and a bit now and I am slowly growing my content. Drop by and give me a like when I get to 1001 likes I will be running a competition ;P


As you may have seen my YouTube account Miss Nightfeathers
I'm starting to make more content and will be updating more regularly from here on out.


I'm a Instagramer too at miss_nightfeathers! Here is where you'll get the most updates as I can update on the run. Keep an eye out!!

Other photographs and artwork I get time to do can be found on my Deviant Art account miss-nightfeathers

So that is about it for my soical media.


And onto my weekly watches!

Anime! I have been watching Sword Art Online ... I love this anime. The worlds and th depth. Been a bit of a pc gamer myself this is an amazing insight into this part of my world.

I haven't watched much tv this week so I'll skip this!

YouTube! This weeks youtube watch has been the superly kawaii Sophie on her channel PeachyMilkTea
She has super cute videos and very fun makeup tutorials

Cosplay! This week's cosplay is Garnet Runestar I have been following her facebook for a few weeks now and her work is amazing. She is an awesome cosplayer and an inspration!

Makeup! I have been using a new BB cream the last two weeks and I'm loving it. Garnier BB Cream Sensitive Skin. I have found  this is a great daily use product in place of foundation, especially in the hot Australian summer.

Is there anything you'd like me to share with you? Leave a comment and let me know <3

Well that's all for this week my lovely kittens. I will hopefully be back next week to write some more intresting things for you.

Feel free to leave me some comments or suggestions.


Talk soon Kittens

Miss Nightfeathers xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts