Happy Holidays 2017

Happy Holidays Kitten Feathers!
Firstly, I would like to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season! I am looking forward to time with my family and friends over the next few days and as it’s summer here, maybe even a dip or two in the pool! What is your Christmas (or holiday celebration) going to be like? I love to spend it in the snow one year! 

On to business, I am very sorry we are little behind in the Japan blogs L but work has kept me busier than I thought it would with Christmas craziness! Working in retail supply keeps the demand up right until the end. XD But never fear, stay tuned on my social media accounts and I will be bringing you more blogs!

I want to take some time out to say thank you. Without all the love, support and encouragement you have given me this past year, I would not have kept going as far as I already have with my creative endeavors. Whether you have been a follower since I started this little adventure in 2012 or have joined me recently, I am really grateful and excited to have you as part of my community!
With that said, I am really amazed that it’s almost the end of the year of 2017; I’m sure last time I looked it was February! The truth is 2017 was not the easiest of years; there were a lot changes and challenges for me and more than once I questioned myself, but I am glad I stuck with the decisions I made, it’s made everything so worthwhile. But, I don’t want to dwell on the negative with you all; I wanted to reflect on the highlights of my year with you.

Finally doing a Sailor Moon Cosplay

(Photos by Prince_Photography - Kimono by Darling Army Cosplay Alternatives-  Wig by Gothic Lolita Wigs  - MUA – me )
This was a dream come true, since even before I started cosplay I wanted to cosplay Sailor Moon, and I really love the Eternal Sailor Moon costume. What was even luckier for me was getting the photoshoot done with Prince Photography, one of my favourite cosplay photographers. Then, getting to work a Neko Nation Madfest after-party made it even more magical! Did you like my version of this costume? Do you want to see more like this? 


Getting to do three out of the normal fashion inspired photoshoot with Dakumeow and Winston Smith! (Gothic, Slumber Party and Pin-Up) 


  These shoots were amazing. I have a wrap up blog about the Slumber Party and Pin-up shoot in another blog (http://missnightfeathers.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/october-2017-with-some-september-updates.html). Also, getting to do a fun Gothic-inspired shoot with these guys was loads of fun. I will miss times like this now that Dakumeow has moved across the country, but doing these shoots with her has always helped my confidence so I hope to keep pushing myself so we can do fun things when she visits!  What other styles or looks would you like to see from me in the future? 

Creating an original Poison Ivy costume (stay tuned in 2018 for the photoshoot). 
 Making and original version of a character that people know is something I’ve always wanted to do! She has been made; now, all there is left to do is get some amazing pictures! I really loved creating this outfit and I have plans for her, but there are some delays with parts to finish the shoot. Please trust me there are going to be some amazing pictures once we can get ourselves sorted! :D 

These really made my year great and I had so much fun! Most importantly, this year I also got to fulfil a dream and got to visit Japan. This trip was just the chocolate fudge on the ice cream sundae-for-adventure that 2017 was.
 

This year has been a year of growth and I’ve learnt a lot about myself and where I want to go as a cosplayer, artist and creator. There are a lot of new plans and things to come for all the plans I have in 2018, and I cannot wait to take you all there with me.
Once again, I’d like to say thank you to all of you. Each and every one of you helps me keep pursuing my dreams, so keep following me and let’s take this amazing journey together!
Remember you can follow me on all the sites below.
If you would like to support me more, please check out my Patreon page or buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MissNightfeathers/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/miss_nightfeathers/
Blogger - https://missnightfeathers.blogspot.com.au/
Etsy - Coming Soon xoxo
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/missnightfeathers
Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/L4L06HY1
As always, stay Kawaii and I’ll catch you next time.

Love
Miss Nightfeathers xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts