October 2017 (with some September Updates)

Welcome Back Kitten Feathers!

This blog will cover September and October as I did my Q&A blog drop as my last entry. 

 Let’s start with the last photoshoot I did with Dakumeow. Slumber Party and Pin Up Kittens! Let me give you the run down about what we got up to!

I present you with Kawaii Kitten Slumber Party! Going for Pink and Fluffy and fun! 
 
Photos by Winston Smith

This was just a little out of the normal for us. Pink fluffy and kitten we do, sexy night wear not so much. This shoot was full of a lot a laughs and maybe the odd pillow fight XD but we really just wanted to have fun. I hope it came through in the photographs! (Full sets can be found on my Patreon) This experience was really amazing for us, getting to have some fun and too boot, this shoot was extremely empowering as I felt I'd lost a lot of confidence in myself and was struggling to see myself as I should! 

And next up is… Pin Up Kittens!

Photos by Winston Smith

 




                                  And oh my god this set was amazing to take! We tried for way more sexy, daring and moody. This look was totally out of my comfort zones, it is the furthest I have pushed myself than ever before and really got something more daring and marvelous than I could have imaged! I really love the sexiness and the voluptuous glamour that has come out in these shots! I cannot believe though all the struggling and giggles that Dakumeow and I got these hamming shots! (Full sets can be found on my Patreon).
So other than this photo shoot, I have been busy catching the content on my Patreon up to where I am at, and prepping for my trip to Japan! And my gosh it’s only 5 days away!

I haven’t really got much to tell you, other than I am prepared to take loads of photos and videos. I have a journal to keep notes and do a full blog and maybe even a small vlog series on this trip.

But do keep an eye out on my Instagram for updates and if you join my Patreon you will be able to see a little project I am doing with my friend Spark the Dragon. (just some fun but you’ll have to join for more!) 

 

Sorry for the short but sweet blog. I can promise the December edition of this will be huge!!

Stay Kawaii Kittens

Lots of Love Miss Nightfeathers xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts