2017 So Far



So the first half 2017 has come and passed so quickly and there is so much to catch up on! 


Photo By Prince Photo
  • Eternal Sailor Moon Kimono shoot in February 
  • Elegant Goth in February
  • Madfest Sailor Moon Pin Up in March
  • Neko Nation Sailor Moon Kimono in March
  •  Supanova Poison Ivy Magical Girl in June
… that’s what I got done, but not all I wanted to do.
I really had more plans, which unfortunately have been waylaid this year with work and health, but now we are getting back on the right track.
So back in February I decided to start a Patreon on a whim, and I did not expect to have the followers I have now, let alone maybe what I can achieve in the future. 
Photo by Winston Smith


So I want to thank you all and I cannot wait to share more on my journey with you all!
I know I am not the best out there, but I do believe that these things are for everyone and sharing my story and adventures with you all, I hope to inspire others to follow their passions and keep at it even if the going gets tough!
I know I am starting to be a little melodramatic but come on we have heaps of fun to have yet!
I hope you all stick around for this adventure, it means the world to be that you are here! 

So what now? 2017 is fast slipping away and there are some big plans in my future.
You my dear follwrts can expect a few new and different things from me for the rest of the year.
1/ I will be doing a photo shoot with my Ivy cosplay, stay tuned for some exclusive content and previews once they come through.
2/ I will be doing some fashion and looks videos / photo shoots in the coming months. I hope to give you some great content here.
3/ I will be going on an overseas trip in November. All things going according to plan expect some travel vlogs, photos and maybe even a haul video or two.

4/ I have already put this one out, but I am thinking of doing some fashion, magical girl, cat-girl and cosplay boudoir shoots. I would like to release some of these pictures but, I’d also love to have some of them as exclusive content, especially the behind the scenes and making of. 

Do you guys like the plan for the rest of the year? Do you have any suggestions for content you’d like to see? 




Comments

Popular Posts