Zatsune Miku Cosplay

Hey Kittens <3

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit :( I have been trying to get some videos made since February but with computer, software and everyday life been busy that everything got away from me! But instead of waiting any longer I have decided to share this one with you, and if you guys love it, tell me I will make the video about how I got this look =^.^=

Okay so in March this year I got to Cosplay Zatsune Miku, the dark version of Hastune Miku.
Photography by Raito Photography

So first things first putting the costume together.

The Costume: I went with the standard look for Zatsune Miku, as I was was doing this outfit with Hatsune Miku cosplayer. I got the base costume and wig from EZCosplay and
Image by Raito Photography
Image from Google

Costume : zatsune-miku-women-s-cosplay-costume-from-vocaloid
Wig: vocaloid-zatsune-miku-cosplay-wig

Shoes: Demonia-Demon-21-Black-Patent-Shoes
Stockings: LACE-TOP-STOCKINGS

The costume was of a decent quality. The skirt and sleeves fit well. However the sliver top was a little to large, although I ordered it in the size for my measurement. I was able to fix this by attaching it to a smaller black singlet top.

The wig was great quality and worked great with the out fit! There was a bit of styling needed with the fringe. but Other than that it was good to go out of the bag! I was able to use it both times I needed it before it started getting too knotted, I have been able to save it, but it is a bit fluffier than it used to be.

My shoes I have had for and while, and the same with the stockings, but they just finished the outfit so well I had to add them.

So this costume was for two reasons... one to have fun and the other to dance at Neko Nation!

The having fun part was getting to do an amazing shoot with Miss Meow.

Photos by Raito Photography

Taken by the amazing Raito Photography we had a blast on a hot, humid and rainy March night.

To check out our photographs from this night, you need to visit these places

Miss Nightfeathers Facebook or Miss Nightfeathers Deviantart or Miss Meow's Facebook
 
After this night we couldn't wait to perform in these outfits! so at the end of march we performed at Neko Nation! This was an amazing night where we got to dance during DJ S3rl's set!
Photo by Raito Photography
Photo by Raito Photography
Photo by Kistune Photography



 I had a blast and dancing made me feel amazing about this outfit and event. Getting to serve sushi and dance the night away was very memorable.

You can check out the full album of photos on my facebook page here Neko Nation Purrth March 28 2015

So kittens that is about all for this update.

Other than I now have an Amazon wish list, that can be found here: Wish List

For now kittens I will say good bye.

Until next time

xoxo Miss Nightfeathers <3




Comments

Popular Posts