July - Aug 2017 Update



Hey Kittens!
Welcome back to my monthly blog!
This will be a sort of monthly catch-up. As it is, they will be short but as I do more and we get into the swing of things there will be more content and I hope to incorporate community posts as our little world grows.
Elegant Goth - by Winston Smith 

Thank you all for contributing and supporting me on my journey.


 July and August 2017

July  and  August have come and gone so fast! I’m not even sure where the time went… but here we are in September.  So I admit my content was a little light on but I did spend a week with Laryngitis, I couldn’t talk for nearly four days! It was crazy and it put my whole month out in July. And just after I got better I spent  two weeks with my boss away so work was CRAZY. 

However despite all that I got the chance to do photo shoot with the lovely DakuMeow (full disclaimer best friend :P). We took the opportunity to step outside out comfort zones and do some work with the wonderful Winston Smith. This was a really up lifting and positive experience. It got us back into some body positive feeling and when you can dress all Kawaii and have some fun why not?  

Although been sick and busy kept me for creating the content I want to share with you all, it did give me some 2017/2018 planning time and I have also got three new videos in the works almost ready to release.
Neko Nation Poster Girls - Raito Photography

 Poison Ivy
 Making Ivy was great fun! And I cannot wait to do the shoot with her!
I really hope you are enjoying the build logs. There will be a cosplay transformation and hopefully a behind the scenes videos from the photo shoot. It was a blast getting to road test this cosplay at Supanova, I cannot wait for the chance to wear her again!  If you have any questions about this costume or the concept please feel free to ask me! 

Japan November 2017

This news I am so very excited to share with all of you! I am officially (meaning already-mostly booked) going to Japan for 17 days in November this year!!!


We have being planning this trip for a very long time and with a huge stroke of luck, this year we have finally being able to book it. The current itinerary has us visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. This will be sightseeing, culture-experiencing and a shopping trip (our honeymoon two years in the making). There will be lots of adventures and fun. I hope to take loads of  photographs and do some simple video logs. I am hoping to get some special give-away items and Patreon pack items while we are adventuring around. Stay tuned for more!

Art For Fun!


Recently I have been painting Warhammer models as an artistic outlet. I am really pleased with how this Sylvan Elf Treeman is coming along.  As I progress on painting and other projects I will share them with you.  

Well that's all for this month Kitten Feathers <3 
Will see you next time xoxo
Miss Nightfeathers 


Comments

Popular Posts