I may just melt

Hey Kittens

Sorry it's been longer than expected since my last update >.<'
Well it is the middle of summer here besides melting at an average of 37C (or 98.6F) there have been bush fires and power outages in my area and filming / editing / doing all the things I love has been really hard this past two weeks.

However! I did get to go on an amazing little date to an amazing little Chinese restaurant by the sea last Friday night =^,^=
So I filmed myself getting ready, so I have this casual date night look / get ready with me video. (Uploaded just today!)
It felt so nice to dress a little less kawaii than normal and still feel amazing. I spent an amazing night with my best friend =^,^=

So I have deiced to make my favourites a monthly thing! So stay tuned for my next update :D

Other than that. This is it kittens.

Talk soon
Miss Nightfeathers <3

Comments

Popular Posts